I don’t know about your house but my kids get WAY too much chocolate at Easter. Here are 10 great ideas to have a chocolate free (or at least reduced) Easter hunt.
- DIY Kinder surprises: Buy plastic eggs and fill them with chalk, mini puzzles, tattoos or similar.
- Bubbles: Add little bottles of bubbles to your Easter hunt.
- Cars: Small matchbox cars are a good size for hiding
- Stickers: We go through so many at our house, the kids love them.
- Hair: Special hair ties or clips make great hunt pieces.
- Plastic animals: Cheap, fun and easy to hide.
- Lego: Buy a small Lego set and hide the pieces around the house and then they get to make it.
- Stationary: Kids can never have too many erasers, pens, pencils right!?
- Jewellery: Add some plastic jewels to make it a treasure hunt.
- Food: You could also do the hunt with food other than chocolate, pick something else the kids love.
Do a combination of some of these and a bit of chocolate and I’m sure the kids will be pretty happy.
How do you cut back the chocolate at Easter?
PLEASE share with us in the comments below
Submitting your rating…