I don’t know about your house but my kids get WAY too much chocolate at Easter. Here are 10 great ideas to have a chocolate free (or at least reduced) Easter hunt.
- DIY Kinder surprises: Buy plastic eggs and fill them with chalk, mini puzzles, tattoos or similar.
- Bubbles: Add little bottles of bubbles to your Easter hunt.
- Cars: Small matchbox cars are a good size for hiding
- Stickers: We go through so many at our house, the kids love them.
- Hair: Special hair ties or clips make great hunt pieces.
- Plastic animals: Cheap, fun and easy to hide.
- Lego: Buy a small Lego set and hide the pieces around the house and then they get to make it.
- Stationary: Kids can never have too many erasers, pens, pencils right!?
- Jewellery: Add some plastic jewels to make it a treasure hunt.
- Food: You could also do the hunt with food other than chocolate, pick something else the kids love.
Do a combination of some of these and a bit of chocolate and I’m sure the kids will be pretty happy.
How do you cut back the chocolate at Easter?
PLEASE share with us in the comments below