We asked what meal you always hated as a kid and still refuse to eat, some of the answers certainly made us gag that’s for sure!
I always hated corned meat as child, we called it “red meat”. I will eat it occasionally now though, but it is definitely not a fave.
Lots of you said how much you despise lambs fry, tripe and steak & kidney pie.
While others had some quite shocking food memories and we can totally understand why you would be scarred for life by them.
Submitting your rating…
Top 1o hated dishes include:
1. Ham and pea soup
2. Corned beef was a popular dislike
3. Apricot chicken (still one of my fave meals!)
4. Smoked cod
5. Meat loaf also seemed to be a popular hated meal
6. Egg salad
7. Even Christmas pudding got a mention. (Have to agree with that!)
8. Cabbage and brussel sprouts are certainly the most detested vegetable that’s for sure
9. Sardines (ewwww yes totally agree!)
10. Weetbix also made the list
What was your most hated meal as a child?