Slime is still a craze with many the kids, so why not let them go crazy with this edible slime for something a bit different.
What You’ll Need
- Bar of chocolate
- 30 marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/3 cup of icing sugar
- 1/3 cup of corn flour
- Boiled water
What To Do
- Fill a pot (not completely!) with boiled water and put on the stove (make sure you’re helping kids out with this one!)
- Add coconut oil into pot
- Once completely melted, add the bar of chocolate (broken into bits) and the marshmallows to the pot
- Start to mix everything, and as the chocolate melts it will become more slime-like
- Spread the icing sugar and corn flour onto a plate
- Take the mixture off the stove, and spoon mixture on the plate
- Once sufficiently cooled, roll the chocolate around the flour and sugar until it is the slimy consistency you like!