It can be hard to keep the kids entertained during the Winter school holidays because the weather can make it hard to get out of the house. Luckily the Winter holidays are go for 2 weeks!
Here are 5 great things you can do with the kids to help keep them entertained:
- Museum: The Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery in Hobart have hands on school holiday activities for the kids. Entry is FREE. On 7-9th and 14-17th of July from 11am to 2pm.
- Library: The libraries across Tasmania run a wide range of exciting school holiday activities for the kids.
- Ice skating: The Glenorchy ice rink is a great place to visit this school holidays. Prices start at $7 including 2 hour skate and skates hire.
- Mini-golf: Adventure mini golf in Moonah has 2 18 hole courses and has been rated as one of the best mini golf experiences in the world. Open everyday. Prices start at $10.
- Movies: Winter time is perfect for seeing a movie and Village have great family ticket prices. With “Finding Dory”, “Ice Age 5″ and “The BFG” all out these holidays, you may even want to go more than once.
Check out some great indoor games to do with the kids in the holidays HERE.
What are you planning on doing with the kids these holidays? Please add your comment below.