The weather is cooling down and the kids start spending less and less time outside, which means they often get bored stuck inside and want you to entertain them.
Here are 10 simple but fun games to play with the kids to help keep them entertained this Winter:
- Balloon tennis – safe and fun tennis for indoors.
- Noughts and crosses – make your own game!
- Car maze - create a maze for the cars to travel through.
- Ball toss – practise colours and throwing.
- Ring toss – entertaining fun and easy to make.
- Magnetic fishing – make your own magnetic fishing game.
- Ball target – practise ball throwing skills.
- ‘Laser’ maze – use a hallway for a crepe paper maze.
- Miniature bowling - fun marble bowls.
- Paper plane competition – design a plane and compete for points.
How do you entertain the kids when it’s horrible outside? Please share in the comments below.