It can be hard to keep the kids entertained during the Winter school holidays because the weather can make it hard to get out of the house. Luckily the Winter holidays are only 2 weeks!
Here are 5 great things you can do with the kids to help keep them entertained:
- Snow: Snow is not usually seen in Western Australia but Esplanade Park in Fremantle is going to be transformed into a Winter wonderland these school holidays. There will be ice skating, tobogganing and a giant inflatable slide. Tickets start at $8 including skate hire. On from 24th June to 17th July.
- Festival: Held at Claremont Showgrounds, the Kids’ Funfest is packed with fun rides, stage shows, exhibitions and more. On 9th and 10th of July. Prices start at $17.50.
- Show: 9 days of excitement under the big top at the Kids’ Wonderland. Packed with rides, carnival games, activities, shows, exhibitions and more. Located at Hertha Rd Reserve in Stirling. Ticket prices start at $15. On from the 2nd July to 10th July.
- Science: Visit Scitech, which is located in West Perth for amzing Science themed exhibitions, planetarium, puppet theatre, and heaps of exciting holiday classes for the kids. Entry prices start at $12, holiday classes extra. Open everyday.
- Movies: Winter time is perfect for seeing a movie and Hoyts have great family ticket prices. With “Finding Dory”, “Ice Age 5″ and “The BFG” all out these holidays, you may even want to go more than once.
Check out some great indoor games to do with the kids in the holidays HERE.
What are you planning on doing with the kids these holidays? Please add your comment below.Learn more.