Former AFL player Brendan Fevola and his wife Alex recently shared they are expecting their fourth daughter. The couple are today shocking people with their latest photo of eight year old Lulu.
Brendan and Alex are already proud parents to three girls – Mia, 18, Leni, 12, and Lulu, 8.
Alex is of course a makeup artist with her own Cosmetic Line, Runway Room. So it is no surprise that the girls like to play with makeup. But is this too much for an eight year old? Their fans are saying it definitely is….
Brendan shared this photo of Lulu on Instagram captioned: “7 years is a long time in an 8 year olds life ???? lulu at 8 then at 1 and half #love #lulu #baby #biggirl”
Alex also shared a photo captioned: “Lulu after playing with Mums make-up! Looks like a teenager.”
Their fans are really not impressed with either of them.
– “Gracious, 8! I thought she was at LEAST 16!!!”
– “Just one question … Why sophisticated make up at age 8??… Absolutely agree stunningly gorgeous.. Sincere question.”
– “She is 8! Alex and Brendan get real. Take off the make up and let her be seen for more than just ‘gorgeous ‘ or ‘watch out boys’. How about we use descriptive words like kind, strong, fierce, smart, funny, brave ect. This really irks me!”
– “Remember she is 8 years old, not 18.”
– “So why have you dressed her up like she’s 18? Jesus Christ let her be a kid. She’s got the rest of her life to fend off creepy men.”
– “Seriously, use all of your celebrity to spruik your wife’s make up business but please don’t use your 8 year old daughter.”
– “Enhancing an 8 year olds beauty !! This is the problem. The culture of aesthetics is outrageous… 8!!!”
While others have pointed out, HELLO like Alex shared, she was just playing with mums makeup.
What do you think?
Share your comments below