The pom poms, novelty wool and sparkly green foam were all sourced at Lincraft. We had the green tutu already in our dress up box but you could easily make it from scraps of green tule or find one online cheaply. Again, we already had a skin coloured pinkish t-shirt – this one was from Target.
- 1 green headband
- 1 packet of yellow pom poms
- 1 green tutu
- 1 sheet of sparkly green foam
- 1 novelty wool
- glue and safety pins.
- Wind the novelty wool around the green headband edge and glue in place. Leave to set overnight.
- Cut gum leaf shapes from the green foam. Glue a cluster of 3 yellow pom poms on to the top of each leaf. Leave to set overnight.
- Safety pin the top of each gum leaf onto the tutu.
- Tie your child's hair into a top knot or bun to look like the top of a gum nut.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: