A quick and easy way to make bath time fun using household ingredients.
- 1/4c Corn flour
- Baby shampoo
- Food dye
- Pour corn flour into a bowl.
- Slowly add shampoo until you get a paint like consistency.
- Divide mixture into containers. I use an ice cube tray
- Add a small amount of food dye into each container. Stir to mix
- Take into the bath tub with pain brushes and have fun.
- Give the child a sponge and the clean up can be part of the fun too
I find this very helpful to get my pre-schooler into the bath when she is refusing to have one. It works every time.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: