Laminated Butterflies an excellent way to hang and preserve your child’s artwork.
- 1 A4 Coloured Paper
- 1 Set Of Paints
- 1 Pipe Cleaner
- 1 Optional Hole Punch
- 1 A4 Laminator Sheet
- 1 Laminator
- Fold Your paper in half , unfold it.
- Down the middle of the paper in the crease place some blobs of paint.
- Fold over your paper and spread the paint out to the edges while folded. When you open the paper you will have a butterfly shape.
- Allow the paint to dry. Laminate your paper then cut around the edges of your butterfly shape.
- Pierce a whole in the top of each wing or head if you have one. Alternatively use a hold puncher. Thread your pipe cleaner though.