A must for any space lovers
- 1 empty formula tin
- 1 roll foil
- 1 roll masking tape
- 4 sheets coloured paper - red, yellow, green and blue
- Cover formula tin in foil and stick with masking tape.
- Cut red and yellow paper into strips. Fold to form zig zags and tape to bottom of tin to form flames.
- Cut 3 triangles from the green paper to form wings, tape to foil body.
- Make a cone with the blue paper and tape to the top of the formula tin. (I had some difficulty hence the extra tape)
You could probably use any kind of tape if you wanted to try and hide it as masking tape is very obvious.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: