This is a fun alternative to Christmas tags and makes presents look awesome too.
- some Popsticks
- some felt christmas cut outs
- some butttons/sequins/embellishments
- small quantity ribbon/ricrac
- 1 hot glue gun
- Using 1 pop stick, glue felt cut out to one end.
- Glue buttons and ribbon to felt to decorate.
- Cover pop stick with thin ribbon if desired.
- You can write on the popstick and use as an alternative to a Christmas tag.
Shops like Spotlight sell mixed bags of end of roll/odd button bags. These are great for a variety of items for projects like these. Our 9 year old and her friends make these by themselves. A useful, fun and creative Christmas craft activity.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: