This binoculars project was for a Dinosaur party I am helping a friend with.
- 2 - 6 Cardboard Rolls
- 1 - 4 Sheets Outer Paper Wrapping (I used cheap recycled Paper Lunchbags)
- 1 - 3 Sheets Decorative Paper (I used Foil and Dinosaur Printed Paper)
- 1 Roll of Tape
- 1 Roll of string
- 1 OPTIONAL glue Gun (I did not use one)
- Take your cardboard rolls and wrap each one with your design paper. Alternatively you can paint all of your rolls instead. I chose simple brown paper on the outside as my objective was to use only what I had around the house.
- Glue or tape your rolls together. With a hot glue gun you can use a strip of glue and place the rolls together. I chose a small piece of tape at each end instead.
- Design the outside of the binoculars. You can use one simple strip of paper around the outside or get creative. I used foil on the ends, a strip in the middle and drew some pictures of buttons and knobs on some. I also printed out some pictures of buttons and other instruments.
- String your binoculars. String can be ribbon or anything really. I used some leftover Christmas wrap string but I plan to replace some with recycled paper string.