A quick paper activity that shouldn't create too much mess!
- 1 Piece of A4 paper or craft card
- 1 Sharpie or black marker pen
- 1 Pair of scissors
- 1 Set of colouring pencils
- On your paper or card draw a large spiral with about 2.5cm between the lines, add a head in the centre and taper down to a tail at the end
- Draw in some scales and get your kids to colour their snake in, they could also paint or collage this too
- Carefully cut along your line starting from the edge, once opened your snake should spill out from the centre, you can tie a pipe cleaner or piece of string to the head to hang or animate your snake!
If you are not a confident drawer you should be able to find a printable online!
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: