Cleaning the oven is a job I despise and I hate all the bought oven cleaner products which smell toxic.
I discovered this natural recipe for oven cleaner that works brilliantly without the need for a range of harsh chemicals and it smells lovely.
What you’ll need:
- Orange peel
- Lemon peel
- Baking soda
- White vinegar
- Spray bottle
- Peel an orange and a lemon.
- In a jar, combine orange peel, lemon peel and fill with vinegar. Add a sprig of rosemary to reduce the vinegar smell.
- Let the ingredients infuse in the jar for five days.
- Pour liquid into a spray bottle.
- Apply baking soda to the spots in your oven you wish to clean. Spray your oven cleaner on the baking soda.
- Wait 20 minutes before wiping down your oven with a wet sponge.
Watch the FB video for easy to follow visual instructions:
Do you have a natural cleaning tip to share?
PLEASE share with us in the comments below
Video credit: Tip hero FB
We may get commissions for purchases made using links in this post. Learn more.