Every Mum knows that the ultimate holiday for her is one where absolutely everything is taken care of!
And every MoM Member knows from all our years of partnering with Club Med that there is no better holiday to deliver the ultimate family holiday (with a huge rest for Mum) than Club Med!
Amazing news today – for just 3 days only!
Today marks the official opening of sales for 2020 Club Med holidays and the biggest saving on the premium all-inclusive holidays all year.
Up to 30% off sunny resort destinations for departures from May to October, 2020!
Submitting your rating…
For three days only, the Super Early Bird offer is guaranteed on all dates, rooms, and services such as Kids Club, which book out early due to demand.
After the first three days, the Early Bird offer price may increase, so get in quick! BOOK NOW at CLUB MED!
Exclusive to this sales opening, upgrade to a Deluxe Room for only 10% more than a Superior Room (from as little as $21 per person, per night) at Club Med Bali in Indonesia, Club Med Phuket in Thailand and Club Med Bintan Island in Indonesia (offer is strictly limited).
As always with Club Med, the all-inclusive package includes non-stop activities, entertainment, services for the little ones, gourmet restaurant dining and open bar in the one package price. With everything taken care of, guests can focus on the things that really matter … like making memories and spending quality time in paradise with the ones they love.
Highlights for 2020 Club Med holidays:
- New Amazing Family activity program now available at all Asia sun resorts
- Redesigned resorts for families in Mexico and Mauritius
- New wholefood, plant-based menu designed by renowned Australian chef
- New foot bridge and viewing platform for exclusive guest access to surfing in the Maldives
- Uncover the beauty of the mountains in summer
- New beach bar and renovated Manta Lounge in the Maldives
- New resort in the Spanish mountains, Club Med Magna Marbella
Active, relaxing, adventurous, cultural, and everything in between – no matter your style of holiday, discover what Club Med has in stall for your 2020 holiday at 30% off:
ASIA: Discover the new jam-packed, fun-filled Amazing Family activity program, designed for kids and parents to enjoy together. Ditch the screens and find your inner kid to better connect with your little ones. Now available at all Asia sun resorts including:
- Club Med Bali, Indonesia – 7 nights all-inclusive for $1,225pp
- Club Med Bintan Island, Indonesia – 7 nights all-inclusive for $1,535pp
- Club Med Cherating Beach, Malaysia – 7 nights all-inclusive for $1,140pp
- Club Med Phuket, Thailand – 7 nights all-inclusive for $1,030pp
EXOTIC: Treat your family to an exotic escape at these completely redesigned resorts with brand new family zones with pools, games, cultural adventures and more.
- Club Med Cancun Yucatan, Mexico – 7 nights all-inclusive for $1,385pp
- Club Med La Pointe aux Canonniers, Mauritius – 7 nights all-inclusive for $1,500pp
HAPPY & HEALTHY HOLIDAYS
EAT: Renowned Australian chef, clinical nutritionist and Le Cordon Bleu-trained chef, Samantha Gowing, has designed 42 new wholefood and plant-based menu items at select Club Med sun resorts to elevate the healthy offering alongside the expansive buffet choices offered each day.
PLAY: From a new foot bridge and viewing platform being added at Club Med Kani in the Maldives for better access to the infamous surf breaks, to playing tennis on professional-grade courts in Club Med Bali, testing yourself on the silks with aerial yoga at Club Med Bintan Island, or learning to dive on the world’s second largest barrier reef at Club Med Cancun Yucatan in Mexico, there’s plenty of fun to be had!
RENEW: Join the Club Med wellness weeks of Body & Soul at Club Med Bintan Island and Eat, Play, Renew at Club Med Bali, with professional fitness instructors, wellness workshops, and activities for the mind and body. Those who prefer a slower pace can choose to unwind with a yoga session or indulge in a spa treatment.
A fresh take on the traditional mountain holiday, enjoy the most stunning natural landscapes and the sporting discoveries at your fingertips; hiking, mountain biking, cooking classes, mountain yoga and much more.
- Club Med Tomamu Hokkaido, Japan – 7 nights all-inclusive for $1,375pp
- Club Med Les Arcs Panorama, France – 7 nights all-inclusive for $1,470pp
- Club Med Grand Massif Samoens, France – 7 nights all-inclusive for $1,710pp
- Club Med Valmorel, France – 7 nights all-inclusive for $1,560pp
- Club Med Pragelato Vialetea, Italy – 7 nights all-inclusive for $1,505pp
- Club Med Finolhu Villas, Maldives – 7 nights all-inclusive for $3,760pp
- A dream all-inclusive eco-retreat with private villas and butler service, set on a beautiful exclusive island made to welcome only 100 lucky guests
- Club Med Kani, Maldives – 7 nights all-inclusive for $2,030pp
- Brand new beach bar serving fresh juices and artisan coffee, as well as a renovated Manta lounge, exclusive for guests of the overwater Manta suites
- Club Med La Plantation d’Albion, Mauritius – 7 nights all-inclusive for $1,555pp
- Switch off the screens and enjoy true serenity overlooking the Indian Ocean. Feast on delicious local cuisine, soak by the adult-only Zen pool, and discover the Creole culture at your own pace.
- Club Med Magna Marbella, Spain – 7 nights all-inclusive for $1,625pp
- Introducing a new resort in the Spanish mountains, Club Med Magna Marbella. Cool off in one of the five swimming pools, explore the natural beauty of the surrounding region, unwind at the world class Cinq Mondes spa, embrace the Spanish way of life with tapas, jamón ibérico and oil olive, or take part in Spanish wine-tasting workshops in the contemporary restaurants with stunning views
- More resorts to discover:
About Club Med
Club Med provides amazing holiday experiences, made easy, in the world’s most beautiful destinations. With over 70 premium and luxury all-inclusive sun and snow resorts located in some of the most beautiful places on earth, Club Med resorts blend seamlessly with their environment, drawing inspiration from the local culture and nature to immerse guests in the destination.
Since 1950, Club Med has been dedicated to providing guests with amazing new experiences that make for an unforgettable holiday – from the rejuvenating to the exhilarating, and everything in-between. Each resort offers a vast selection of opportunities to try something new, immerse in local culture, revive body and mind, and give back to the local community and environment.
Club Med holidays are a truly hassle-free experience, with premium all-inclusive packages and a wide range of innovative services – giving guests more time to spend doing what they love.
See what MoM Member, Mel who reviewed Club Med Kani in the Maldives thought of the overall Club Med offering.
See how MoM Member, Charlotte reviewed Club Med Bali.
See what MoM Member, Mel thought about Club Med Valmorel.
Terms & Conditions do apply. Please visit clubmed.com.au for further details.