If you can’t eat gluten, you often miss out on yummy desserts that are usually made with flour.
No more missing out with this delicious flourless brownie recipe that tastes amazing.
- 1 450g jar of almond butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of honey
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup dark chocolate cut into chunks
- Pre-heat oven to 160 degrees.
- Pour almond butter into a large bowl and add in eggs, honey, vanilla, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix until everything is well incorporated.
- Fold in chocolate chips and pour into a greased slice baking pan.
- Pop in the oven for 30 minutes or until the brownies are set and cooked through.
- Allow brownies to cool completely before cutting.
Watch the YouTube video for easy to follow visual instructions:
What’s your favourite gluten free recipe to make?
SHARE with us in the comments below
Image credit: YouTube