If you’re anything like the team at Mouths of Mums, your hair probably tends to take a back seat to everything else … a lot!
But every now and then, we do still like to get a little dressed up. Yes, remember how it feels to primp, crimp and curl. This week, we were all discussing our favourite style on TV right now. And given the fact that The Voice is getting so much airplay, Delta Goodrem’s hairstyle seems to be the ‘do de jour’ this week.
So, we set about finding out exactly how to recreate Delta Goodrem’s hairstyle.
Here’s a simple, step by step guide …
1. Start by blow-drying your clean, damp hair upside down to encourage volume.
2. Before you start curling, lightly tease the hair underneath using Scunci’s Grooming Lift and Style Comb.
3. Next, grab your Scunci Grooming Velcro Rollers and roll sections of hair from the bottom all the way to the top of your crown. Once all sections are done, lightly spritz the bits of hair which are exposed with hairspray, and then leave the rollers in for a few hours to let the hair set. To speed up the curling process use a blow-dryer over the rollers.
4. After an hour take the rollers out and run your fingers through your hair to gently separate the curls. To finish the look, spray a good amount of flexible hold hairspray onto your hair.
5. For a truly glamorous look, pull back two pieces of hair from the front of your head and loosely pin them back with the Scunci Effortless Beauty Diamante Bobby Pins.
SO, that all sounds simple enough doesn’t it! Now, all we need is to lose 10 (well OK maybe 15) kilos, lose the wrinkles and get ourselves a big, red swivel chair!