Hands up who remembers “shrinky dinks”? Those cute little plastic charms that we used to make in the 80s! Well you can totally make your own with the kids!
What you’ll need:
- #6 plastic (clear containers like fruit boxes)
- sharpie pens
- hole punch
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees.
- Trace or draw a small picture on the plastic.
- Punch a hole in the picture.
- Place picture on a lined baking tray and place in the oven.
- Bake for 1-2 minutes until picture goes flat after curling up. (see video)
- Attach them to bags, keyrings etc.
Watch the video for easy to follow visual instructions:
Do you remember shrinky dinks?
PLEASE share your comments with us below
Image and video credit: BabyFirstTV FB