Whether you are off to work, a special occasion or your just looking smart! Here are some great tips on how to dress up your white shirt to look fabulous!
1. Choose your outfit.
- First things first, select your outfit combination. Are you headed for a day in the office? Is it a casual shirt and jeans kind of day? Or are you getting ready for a special event?
- Work out a suitable match – whether you’re teaming a shirt with jeans or a high-waisted skirt – something that’s fit for the occasion.
2. …and shoes to match.
- So you’ve selected the perfect outfit, now take some time to match your shoes. Think about what’s in store for the day, before making your decision. If it requires lots of walking around the office, opt for something smart yet practical. Going for a smart-casual look? Team a white shirt and rolled-up jeans with some strappy stilettos!
3. Jewels, darling.
- Once your outfit is sorted, dress up your décolletage with some jewellery. Select pieces that are activity-appropriate and match them to the feel of your outfit. If you’re in between boardroom meetings all day and need to look polished, subtle choices are best. Add some simple earrings and a delicate necklace.
- Taking your shirt out for a weekend date? Be daring and go for something that’s more of a statement!
4. Cufflinks for the finishing touch.
- Last but not least, it’s time to glam up your cuffs – the perfect way to add a bit of sass to your white shirt! Again, base your selection on the overall feel of your outfit… matching your choice with the rest of your jewellery, or opting for a piece that’s in line with your mood.
- Dress up your sleeves with bigger, bolder pieces, or add some colour if you’re feeling adventurous. The beauty of cufflinks is not only their versatility, but their ability to be the finishing touch to your outfit; aptly dressing up a corporate look or add the final statement for day-to-day wear.