This is the cutest Easter craft and is a great school holiday project with the kids.
What you’ll need:
- Sticky tape
- Paper clip
- String or ribbon
- Glue stick
- Coloured paper
- Black pen
- Cut out 2 bunny shapes and 4 egg shapes in colours of choice.
- Draw a face on one bunny shape and a tail on the other.
- Stick a paper clip onto inside of back of bunny with sticky tape.
- Glue front of bunny to back and leave to dry.
- Take your ribbon or twine and tie onto end of paper clip.
- Glue Easter eggs to bottom of your string.
- Gift or use to keep your place in your favourite book.
Watch the video for easy to follow visual instructions:
These are gorgeous, I want one for myself!
You could easily do other animals and shapes to make them birthday or Christmas presents too.
PLEASE share your comments with us below
Image and video credit: YouTube