Magnets are handy for hanging photos, reminders or bills on the fridge and these handmade magnets are easy and cheap to make and very cute.
What you’ll need:
- bottle caps
- small magnets
- Double sided tape (or hot glue gun)
- nail polish
1. Use double sided tape or a hot glue gun to attach the magnet inside the bottle cap.
2. Choose a base colour to paint the bottle tops and leave to dry.
3. Paint a bright and colourful design on the bottle top and leave to dry.
4. Your magnets are ready to use.
Get your own fridge organised with this easy and quick craft or get the kids to design some to give relatives for presents.
What do you think of these? Will you make some? Please add your comment below.
Image source: PintrestWe may get commissions for purchases made using links in this post. Learn more.