How cute do our little bunnies look all in a line with their fluffy tails showing! This fluffy Easter bunny garland is the perfect way to add a little Easter touch to the house with the help of the kids.
- Patterned cardboard (you could even design your own patterns on plain cardboard)
- Cotton balls
- Hole punch
- String or ribbon
1. Draw the outline of a bunny on a piece of paper to use as a template. Hint: Fold the paper in half and draw one side of the rabbits body. Cut around the shape and then both sides of your bunny will be symmetrical.
2. Use the template to draw a bunny on each peice of cardboard and carefully cut them out.
3. Add some glue to the bunnies body and stick on a few cotton balls to make the tail.
4. Punch a hole in each ear and thread through the string or ribbon.
5. Now your bunnies are ready to hang up and wiggle their tails!We may get commissions for purchases made using links in this post. Learn more.