It’s mid November, so it’s time Santa’s helpers start to prepare for the jolly questions our little ones will be asking us about Santa. Here’s a handy little list to help you answer all your little elves questions!
1. How does Santa deliver all the presents to everyone in ONE night?
Well luckily for Santa he is magic, because it is a big job. He prepares all year for this.
Submitting your rating…
Optional extra: search ‘Santa Tracker’ on Google
2. How do you know which is the real Santa when you see so many in the shopping malls?
Santa has a team of helpers who help him when he gets really busy, of course. Sometimes it will be the real Santa, and sometimes it will be one of his helpers.
3. How do the reindeer fly?
They are magical reindeer of course! Santa trains them all year to be in their best and fastest form for Christmas Eve.
4. We don’t have a chimney so how will Santa get into our house?
Don’t worry, Santa has worked out how to get into most houses, it’s his job to deliver all the presents. He can use his magic!
Optional extra: perhaps we could leave a key out of him?
For every other question you can usually try one of these approaches:
- Reverse the question, and get them to give you their answer first.
- Ask them what they think e.g. “What do YOU think darling?”
- Use this classic line, “Because it’s magic!”
If you are asked to provide “Proof” – these are my top three recommendations:
- Check out lovefromsanta.com.au for your personalised letter from Santa himself!
- Instagram: santaclaus._ for photos you can share with your children!