We love holidaying with Nanna and Gramps and to celebrate the month of National Grandparents Day (27 October), all grannies and grandpas will be rewarded with TWO FREE nights at Club Med.
Our favourite all-inclusive resort is offering grandparents the chance to snap up a seven-night holiday for the price of five nights at their Bali, Bintan Island, Phuket and Kani, Maldives resorts.
Club Med has recognised the trend of multi-generational travel with this kind of family group making up to 19% of bookings in the past six months.
A Real Holiday For All
Usually, when the grandparents join us on holiday, it’s like having a built-in babysitter. But at Club Med, the grandies get to have a ‘real’ holiday too as the awesome Club Med kids club is better than any babysitter.
Submitting your rating…
What An Offer!
For two weeks only, grandparents who book a holiday with their children and grandkids between 21 October and 2 November 2019 will unlock a dedicated special offer of two nights FREE on their seven-night stay.
With travel dates from November 2019 – April 2020, there’s plenty of time to treat yourself, your family, or the grandparents in your life to a relaxing, holiday in the sun.
So Much Fun
Club Med is the most awesome family getaway offering:
• Award-winning Kids’ Clubs for 4-17-year old with care options available at an additional cost for
younger children from 4 months old, all under the guidance of expertly trained staff, of course
• The new Amazing Family program of activities for families to enjoy together
• Tots under 4 stay FREE, kids from 4 – 11 save up to 40% off, teens from 12 – 17 save up to 20% off the
• Dedicated adults-only zen-zones featuring infinity pools and beach bars
Terms & Conditions
• Price is based on 1 grandparent travelling with at least 1 adult and 1 child for the entire stay
• 7 night stay minimum
• Maximum 4 grandparents discounts per child on file
• Available for all room types
For more details visit www.clubmed.com.au or follow Club Med at: