This pizza looks and tastes absolutely AMAZING and would make the perfect addition to your Mother’s Day menu.
- 150g whole almonds
- 15 dates (no stones)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 110g cream cheese
- 80g greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp orange juice
- 1/4 tsp orange zest
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- fruit to top
- For base: Blend almonds until smooth.
- Add dates, coconut oil, cocoa and vanilla and blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into circle pan and flatten.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- For topping: Combine cream cheese, yoghurt, orange juice and zest and vanilla in a bowl and mix with a spoon.
- Take base out of fridge and remove from pan.
- Spread topping onto base.
- Decorate with fruit.
Watch the video for easy to follow visual instructions:
Submitting your rating…
What’s your favourite healthy dessert?
PLEASE share with us in the comments below
Video and image credit: YouTube