Here are a few tips to help create a fun and functional space for your child!
- Start with a bare room, the way an artist would with a blank canvas. It’s the perfect backdrop to create your stylised space!
- Firstly, you need to decide on a colour theme. If you’re stuck for ideas, visit the Adairs website and let our boys and girls bedding and quilt designs inspire you.
- Once you have decided on a style you like, let the colours in the bed linen design inspire the bedroom space. To really bring a room to life, our secret tip is to ACCESSORISE! Create an inviting and playful space for your child using comfy cushions and cosy throws. If you don’t have carpet, the throw can double as a soft place for your child to play.
- Wall decals and pictures can bring bare walls to life and make a bold statement as they complement the overall bedroom.
- Lastly, a lamp in a colour they love will help illuminate the room!
Just as fashion changes, so do your child’s tastes as they get older – you will need to update their bed linen as they grow. At Adairs we have bedding designs to suit all ages from cot to kids to teens and adults! Feel inspired and come into Adairs or visit our website to let us help you create the perfect bedroom – for kids of all ages! http://www.adairs.com.au/adairs-kids