I’ve never been confident enough to change a flat tyre on a car myself but after watching a video, I feel like I could.
1. Remove your spare tyre and tools from your car.
2. Remove the bolts holding the tyre cover.
3. Remove the tyre cover.
4. Loosen the bolts holding the tyre but do not remove.
5. Use the car jack to lift the car so the tyre is off the ground.
6. Remove the bolts holding the tyre.
7. Remove the tyre.
8. Place your spare tyre and bolts on but don’t tighten bolts.
9. Lower the car jack.
10. Tighten the bolts on the tyre.
11. Take your flat tyre to get fixed or replaced.
Watch the full youtube video for complete easy step by step instructions.
Have you tried changing your own tyres? SHARE WITH US in the comments below.
Main image courtesy of Shutterstock.com
We may get commissions for purchases made using links in this post. Learn more.