Is Miranda Kerr pregnant again?
Whether she is or not, she’s wearing the classic disguise to camouflage a growing baby belly.
When you are still “keeping mum” in trimester one and don’t want anyone to know that you are pregnant, here are the techniques to adopt for your own burgeoning baby bump:
- oversized bag held in front of baby bump – the larger the bag, the smaller you appear!
- skinny jeans look as though everything is normal and they balance the bulk of the jacket on top
- heels give height to look taller and leaner (and not preggers)
- a jacket or coat provides coverage and disguise, especially if it’s wider at the shoulder and done up over the tummy – this makes it hard to get a clear view of any baby bump belly squeezed in underneath
- a brightly coloured scarf at the neck draws the eye up to the face and away from the tummy
- sunnies hide the T1 effects of morning sickness.
And the best accessory of all to draw attention away from Miranda has to be toddler Flynn hanging onto Mummy’s hand in the streets of New York!We may get commissions for purchases made using links in this post. Learn more.