When you have daughters’ there is going to come a time when they want their hair braided.
Don’t worry french braids, once you get the hang of them are not hard to do.
What you’ll need:
Hairbrush, hair tie and hairspray (optional)
1. Brush your hair
2. Select the middle section on top of your head and plait it once to start the braid off
3. Gather hair from each side and add it in to your braid
4. Continue adding hair and plaiting hair
5. You will see it taking shape as you gather more hair at every braid
6. Do an ordinary plait to finish off your braid and put a hair tie in
Watch the Youtube video for full, easy to follow step-by-step instructions:
My daughters’ love having their hair braided and after some practice I can do easy braids well and you can too.
Try it out and let me know how you go in the comments below.
Image courtesy of Shutterstock.com