Pillow beds are perfect for the kids to lounge on watching tv or to keep in their rooms. They are easy to make and the kids will love them.
What you’ll need:
- 4 metres of material
- 4 pillows
- sewing machine
- measuring tape
- Cut two pieces of material, each measuring 34.5″ x 75″.
- With right sides together, pin one long side and two short ends together.
- Sew these three sides leaving a 1/2 inch seam.
- Fold 1/2 inch seam on each individual piece of the long side that is open and sew – separately not together.
- Turn material right side out.
- Measure 18.5 inch blocks so that you will have 4 pockets and sew a line.
- Stuff pillows into the four sections.
- Your pillow is ready to use. You may wish to add velcro or buttons to close the sides if you wish.
How comfy do these look? I want one! Please add comment below.
Image courtesy of pinterest.com