I don’t like table cloths as the kids just make them dirty but I do love a table runner in the middle of table for a central display.
I found a 10 minute table runner on Pinterest and it’s so easy.
What you’ll need:
- buttons (optional)
- Measure your table and decide how long you want your table runner. I prefer it short so that the kids don’t spill food on it when eating.
- Pin then sew 2 pieces of fabric (right sides together) along the long sides with seam.
- Turn fabric the right way and iron flat.
- Fold fabric in half and sew ends together and iron.
- Fold ends and iron and add button if you desire.
- Put on your table.
Check out the full instructions on PINTEREST
I am going to make one this holidays.
Try it out and let me know how you go. Please SHARE your comments below.
Image courtesy of Shutterstock.comWe may get commissions for purchases made using links in this post. Learn more.