I don’t like table cloths as the kids just make them dirty but I do love a table runner in the middle of table for a central display.
I found a 10 minute table runner on Pinterest and it’s so easy.
What you’ll need:
- buttons (optional)
- Measure your table and decide how long you want your table runner. I prefer it short so that the kids don’t spill food on it when eating.
- Pin then sew 2 pieces of fabric (right sides together) along the long sides with seam.
- Turn fabric the right way and iron flat.
- Fold fabric in half and sew ends together and iron.
- Fold ends and iron and add button if you desire.
- Put on your table.
Check out the full instructions on PINTEREST
I am going to make one this holidays.
Try it out and let me know how you go. Please SHARE your comments below.
Image courtesy of Shutterstock.com