This wreath has to be the cutest Easter decoration ever!
What you’ll need:
- Foam wreath
- 3.5 metres of white fluffy boa
- Bunny ears headband
- Ribbon (optional)
- Wrap your boa around the wreath and attach in place with pins.
- Attach the bunny ears with pins.
- Make a bow with your ribbon and attach it to the bottom.
- Make a loop from your ribbon and pin to the back at the top for hanging.
- Hang on your front door.
Watch the video for easy to follow visual instructions:
How cute are these?
PLEASE share your comments with us below
Image and video credit: YouTube
Submitting your rating…