I love chocolate self saucing pudding and I’ve just discovered I can make it in my slow cooker! Too easy. You must try it!
For the cake:
- 2 cups of brown sugar
- 2 cups of plain flour
- 6 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 4 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of milk
- 4 tablespoons of melted butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
For the fudge topping:
- 1 and a 1/2 cups of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 5 cups of boiling water
- For the cake: Mix sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt in a bowl. Stir in milk, melted butter and vanilla. Put the mixture into slow cooker.
- For the fudge topping: Combine sugar and cocoa and sprinkle over mix in the slowcooker.
- Pour boiling water over the top slowly.
- Cook on high for 2 hours, check and if it’s too runny, cook for another 30 minutes.
- Serve immediately while hot. Great with cream or icecream.
Do you like chocolate self saucing pudding? Have you made it in a slow cooker before? SHARE with us in the comments below.
Main image source: Shutterstock