These glitter Christmas baubles are gorgeous, easy to make and will look great on your tree.
What you’ll need:
- Clear Christmas ornaments
- Fine glitter
- Floor cleaner that contains wax (or watered down white glue)
- Carefully remove top of bauble.
- Pour a tablespoon of floor cleaner into bauble and swirl it around to coat inside.
- Once coated, pour out excess.
- Wipe inside rim clean.
- Add a tablespoon of glitter to bauble and twirl to spread glitter around.
- Leave to dry for 15 minutes.
- Once dry, replace lid on bauble and the ornament is ready to hang on your tree.
Watch the YouTube video for easy to follow visual instructions:
I love these!
Are you making any Christmas decorations this year?
PLEASE share with us in the comments below
Image credit: YouTube