It’s party season in our house and to save my sanity and a messy house, I like to keep the kids outside playing. The game of Twister is easy to replicate in your outdoor area, all you need is chalk paint and a stencil!
What you’ll need:
- Cardboard to make a circle stencil
- Spray chalk paint (or chalk if not using grass)
- Make a circle stencil out of cardboard.
- Choose a suitable place to paint your Twister board.
- Stick with the usual Twister board or make up your own.
- Leave to dry and it’s ready to use.
- If you’ve painted a standard Twister board you can use the spinner from the game, otherwise you can make your own.
My kids love Twister but the plastic mat is often so slippery and also bunches up which annoys them. This is the perfect solution.
Do your kids love Twister? Please add comment below.
Image source: PinterestWe may get commissions for purchases made using links in this post. Learn more.