I’m sure you’ve heard of cake pops but check out these super quick banana pops! Try them today.
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- sprinkles/choc chips (optional)
- Combine yogurt and honey together and place in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Cut your bananas into bite size pieces and stick a cake pop stick into each piece.
- Coat your bananas in the yogurt mixture and dip in sprinkles or choc chips if you want.
- Place the bananas into the freezer until you ready to eat them or eat them straight away!
What a simple and easy snack. Without the sprinkles or chocolate these are super healthy but fun for the kids to eat.
Would your kids like these?
SHARE with us in the comments below
Image credit: Pinterest