I love to make Christmas decorations and this year I am going to make some of these easy but beautiful string baubles.
What you’ll need:
- Coat hanger
- Small water balloons
- PVA glue
- Coloured string or wool
- Blow up some water balloons.
- Mix some PVA glue and water in a container.
- Dip your string in the glue and wrap it around the balloon.
- When you have finished wrapping, tie a knot, making sure you leave some string to hang the bauble up to with.
- Tie it to your coat hanger and leave to dry overnight.
- Once dry and hard, pop the balloon inside and carefully remove.
- Your decoration is complete and ready to hang on your tree or give as a gift.
Check out the YouTube video for easy to follow visual instructions:
Do you like to make your own Christmas decorations?
PLEASE share with us in the comments below
Images credit: YouTubeWe may get commissions for purchases made using links in this post. Learn more.