Playing circus is a lot of fun for kids. Did you know that you can help the kids make their own juggling balls? It’s fun, easy and no sewing is required! These juggling balls will lead to hours of fun learning to juggle.
What you’ll need:
- small freezer bags
- measuring cup
- Measure half a cup of uncooked rice (you can vary the amount depending on the size of the ball you require).
- Tip the rice into a small freezer bag and expel the air and twist it shut.
- Cut the neck off a balloon and place your bag of rice inside the cut balloon.
- Cut neck off a second balloon and place balloon covered rice in, hole side first.
- Repeat steps 1 – 4 to make more juggling balls.
- You are ready to juggle.
My kids love playing circus and we have a large number of juggling balls as they love making them.
Have you ever made juggling balls before? Please add comment below.
Image source: PinterestWe may get commissions for purchases made using links in this post. Learn more.