These rainbow biscuits would be perfect for your child’s next birthday party, they are sure to impress the kids.
- 300 g flour
- 200 g butter softened slightly
- 100 g sugar
- Food colouring (use natural food colouring)
- Knead ingredients together and divide in 6 balls (or amount of colours you have)
- Add a few drops of food colouring to each ball and make 6 colours of dough.
- Roll one colour out in a flat row.
- Repeat with other colours on top.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Cut biscuits into slices and place in the fridge until oven is ready.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve up to the kids.
Watch the video for easy to follow visual instructions:
The kids will seriously love these!
What’s your child’s favourite party food?
PLEASE share your comments with us below
Image and video credit: YouTube