We’ve all heard of red velvet cakes, what about a red velvet lava cake? Check out these easy to make red velvet desserts, they look and taste amazing.
- 1/2 cup white chocolate
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 6 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tbsp red food colouring
- Melt chocolate and butter.
- Add one cup of icing sugar and mix.
- In a different bowl, combine flour and cocoa powder.
- In a different bowl, whisk the eggs, then add the food colouring and your sugar and flour bowls and combine.
- Place mixture into greased ramekins and bake at 230 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Tip cakes out and dust with extra icing sugar and serve.
I’m off to make some for dessert.
PLEASE share your comments with us below
Image credit: Pixabay