My son’s kinder has a light table and it’s always crammed with kids wanted a turn at designing pretty bright patterns. Did you know it’s easy to make your own light table at home?
What you’ll need:
- Clear plastic storage tub
- White tissue paper
- Sticky tape
- White string of lights
- Extension cord (if needed)
- Line the inside of your lid with white tissue paper and stick in place.
- Spread your lights around bottom of the box with the end of the cord sticking out of the box.
- Put the lid on the box and plug in the lights and your table is ready.
- Put out some transparent materials for the kids to explore with.
How simple is that? My kids would have a ball with one of these, I’ll be making one for the school holidays.
Would your kids like one of these? Please add your comment below.
Image by Pinterest.