My son’s kinder has a light table and it’s always crammed with kids wanted a turn at designing pretty bright patterns. Did you know it’s easy to make your own light table at home?
What you’ll need:
- Clear plastic storage tub
- White tissue paper
- Sticky tape
- White string of lights
- Extension cord (if needed)
- Line the inside of your lid with white tissue paper and stick in place.
- Spread your lights around bottom of the box with the end of the cord sticking out of the box.
- Put the lid on the box and plug in the lights and your table is ready.
- Put out some transparent materials for the kids to explore with.
How simple is that? My kids would have a ball with one of these, I’ll be making one for the school holidays.
Would your kids like one of these? Please add your comment below.
Image by Pinterest.We may get commissions for purchases made using links in this post. Learn more.