This has to be the most magical ice cream ever to make for the kids. It’s not hard to make and looks impressive.
- 3 cups cream
- 310 grams of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Food colouring
- Whisk cream until soft peaks form.
- Fold in condensed milk and vanilla extract and divide mixture into 5 bowls. (Or more or less depending on number of colours you want to make.)
- Add 2 drops of food colouring to each bowl and stir to combine.
- Layer all the coloured mixtures in a tin.
- Smooth the top with a knife and then gently swirl mixture a few times to slightly mix colours.
- Top with sprinkles and freeze for 5 hours.
- Your ice cream is ready to eat!
Check out the You Tube video for easy to follow visual instructions:
This would be perfect for your next kids party, the kids will love it.
What is your favourite ice cream flavour?
SHARE with us in the comments below
Image credit: YouTube