I love how my skin feels after a body scrub but I never seem to get around to buying any. Now I can make my own cheaply, easily and super fast!
You won’t believe how quickly you can make a refreshing body scrub at home today.
What you’ll need:
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 3/4 cup of chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- a few basil leaves (optional)
- Wash and dry cucumber and basil leaves.
- Place the ingredients in a blender and blend for approximately 45 seconds until cucumbers have broken up.
- Put the mixture in a jar and store it in the fridge, it will last for 2 weeks.
- Take some in the shower or bath to scrub your body and refresh and buff your skin.
Try it out and let me know how your skin feels afterwards. Please add comment below.
Image courtesy of Shutterstock.com