Easter is coming up and your kids will love this fun Easter craft that’s the perfect activity for keeping them entertained this school holidays.
What you’ll need:
- plastic container – (yoghurt ones would work well)
- double sided sticky tape
- strip of cardboard (off a cereal box or similar)
- Cut rim off plastic container if needed.
- Cover container in double sided sticky tape. (Or buy the felt with sticky back)
- Wrap container in felt of your choice.
- Decorate in your chosen design.
- Cover a strip of cardboard in felt and glue in place.
- Your basket is ready to hunt with or gift to someone special.
Watch the video for easy to follow visual instructions:
My kids love doing craft and will love making these baskets in the school holidays.
Do your kids love craft?
Submitting your rating…
PLEASE share with us in the comments below
Image and video credit: YouTube