Fabric gifts bags are a special way to wrap a present and these fabric bags are adorable and fairly easy to make.
What you’ll need:
- Needle and thread
1. Measure and cut material to shape times two.
2. Sew elastic loop on the end of one of the material cut outs.
3. Fold the material in half – length ways and sew two sides.
4. Fold up the bottom and sew.
5. Repeat with 2nd piece of material except leave the bottom open of the second one.
6. Place one bag inside of the other right sides together and sew the top seam.
7. Turn the right way through the bottom hole you have left open and sew the bottom up.
8. Fold inside back into the bag and sew on a button for the loop. Your bag is now ready to place a gift inside and give to someone special.
These are so cute! I will be making some for gifts this year.
Have you made gift bags before? Please add your comment below.
Images sourced handmadiya.com