Felt boards are a fun and interactive activity for the kids. Did you know that you could easily make your own felt board for the kids?
What you’ll need:
Felt, cheap picture frame, spray adhesive
1. Remove glass from the picture frame.
2. Measure felt to size of backboard of the frame and cut.
3. Spray glue on cut felt and on the front of the wooden backboard, and stick the felt in place.
4. Allow to dry for 15 minutes.
5. Replace board back into the frame
6. Cut out some shapes for your child to stick on their felt board.
7. Your board is ready to use.
This is a cheap and easy way to make your own felt board for the kids, they would make great presents too. You could even hang the frame on the wall and the picture could change daily.
Have you ever made your own felt board? Do you have any tips to add to the comments below?
Image courtesy of Shutterstock.com