Making jam is something I love to do. I love the taste of homemade jam. It’s not very hard at all, why not give it a try.
Here is how to make Homemade berry jam:
- 4 cups of berries
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- Roughly chop up your berries.
- Put all your ingredients into a saucepan, on medium heat, reduce to a simmer.
- Allow mixture to cook until jam reaches the consistency you like, runny, or thick.
- Wash a jar(s) and place in the oven at 120 degrees for 20 minutes to sterilise.
- Carefully fill the hot sterilised jar with the jam and put on the lid.
- Leave the jar and jam to cool.
- Store jam in the cupboard until opening and then store it in the fridge.
What’s your favourite jam? Please add comment below.
Image courtesy of Shutterstock.com