Cleaning your house with chemicals is not your only option, you can make your own natural all purpose cleaner easily.
What you’ll need:
- Orange (or any citrus) peel
- White vinegar
- Glass jar
- Spray bottle
- Add orange peel to the jar until it’s almost full
- Fill jar with white vinegar
- Leave the jar for two weeks
- It’s now ready to use, strain out the peel and pour into a spray bottle. (You can dilute with a bit of water if you find it too strong.)
- Clean the house by spraying cleaner where required
I’ve made some and it smells so much better than all the sprays filled with chemicals, cleans just as well and it’s much cheaper.
Try it out and let me know how you go. Please add your comments below.
Image courtesy of Shutterstock.comWe may get commissions for purchases made using links in this post. Learn more.