Walls look great when they are freshly painted but no matter how careful you are it’s inevitable you will get some marks on them, especially if you have kids.
I’ve tried many products to remove marks but none work as well as this solution.
What you’ll need:
- white vinegar
- baking soda
- 2 buckets
- 2 sponges
- rubber gloves
- Fill a bucket with 3 1/2 litres of warm water. Add 1 cup of vinegar, 1 cup of ammonia and 1/4 of a cup of baking soda. Stir to combine.
- Fill your second bucket with clean warm water.
- Rub your stains with the cleaning mix.
- Rinse the mixture off your walls by wiping it down with clean water.
- Dry walls with a cloth if you wish.
This method removed all my stubborn stains and made my walls look freshly painted again.
Try it out and let me know how you go. Please add your comment below.
Image courtesy of Shutterstock.com